Hoi! I'm Nalden and I really enjoy building environments to foster creativity. Today I’m leading the design & innovation team at WeTransfer.
- In 2000, I started blogging and kept doing so for 11 years.
- In 2006, I crashed & burned with Appletree Records.
- In 2009, I co-founded WeTransfer, a file-sharing service.
- In 2010, I co-founded Present Plus, a design studio.
- In 2014, I co-founded PP London, a film & production studio.
- In 2015, WeTransfer raised $25M in funding.
- In 2016, Present Plus was acquired by WeTransfer.
Here’s what people wrote about me & mine at Forbes, FastCompany, TechCrunch, Business Insider, Venturebeat, Tech.eu, Financieel Dagblad, GSJ, Volkskrant Magazine and Freunde von Freunden.
Every now & then I am sharing my musings on the internet, business, people and life. I try to make it entertaining and short. Subscribe here.
- Amongst Friends, the sneak preview with a personal touch.
- Kuvva, sends beautiful wallpapers to your Mac.
- Verified Pin, verify yourself offline. (Sold out).
- Who’s In, a simple iOS app to get together with your squad.
- WeTransfer Moment, open fresh tabs in Chrome.
The Next Speaker
You can book me as a keynote speaker. I usually share my learnings about WeTransfer taking it from startup to scale-up.